JRA Business Package vs. Junk Removal Franchise Opportunity
When Sean Smith was founding his company, he began the process by searching for a junk removal franchise opportunity. But after comparing what a franchise could offer him with JRA’s Business Package, he decided our franchise alternative was a much better option. “It’s one of the best decisions we ever made.”
That was three years ago and Sean has no regrets. His company Junk Smiths is pulling in an impressive $120,000 per month in revenue and is ahead of schedule to reach their 10-truck goal by year 5.
“ I would attribute a lot of our growth to sticking with the original plan – sticking with the Google Ads, letting it work its magic, working on our SEO, and just building on the plan that was put together when we signed up for JRA.”
Sean co-founded Junk Smiths with his father Norton. With JRA’s franchise alternative, the father/son duo have built a business that bears their name. That, and being able to get franchise-level support without restrictions, are some of the reasons they say going with JRA is a “no brainer.”
Benefits of Business Package vs. Junk Removal Franchise Opportunity
- More Freedom: “We’re able to run our business the way we want to,” says Sean. “With the franchises, you don’t get to decide what revenue streams are available to you.” With the Business Package, there are no limits on how or where you operate your business.
- Training + Support: JRA’s franchise alternative provides all the same initial training and ongoing support without the long-term commitment and restrictions. “It’s like having that mentor on the other end of the phone that you can call anytime you need somebody,” says Sean. JRA’s Business Package model includes consulting, an operations manual, our complete junk removal Video Training Series, and in-person classroom and truck training.
- No Royalties and Long-Term Contracts: The problem with royalties is that junk removal businesses pay more and more to their franchisor as they grow while needing less and less support. With JRA’s Franchise Alternative method, Sean isn’t locked into a long-term contract. He gets to choose the services that best suit his business as he grows.
The JRA Business Package Plan
Sean credits his success to sticking with the JRA plan. Like franchise opportunities, JRA’s Business Package includes support for training, operations, marketing, and management. “It’s met every expectation that we hoped for,” says Sean. “It’s been a great experience.”
As a Business Package (BP) client, Sean received all of the following support and training to grow his business:
- Startup Assistance: JRA helps new business owners develop their brand, navigate regulatory requirements, and the important to-dos of starting a junk removal business.
- Junk Removal Website: BP clients receive a professional website that’s customized with their branding and proven to covert 20% better than the average junk removal site.
- In-Person Truck and Classroom Training: All BP clients get in-depth training from our experienced junk removal professionals. This includes classroom and on-the-truck training at our Raleigh, NC headquarters. Topics covered include planning for business growth, sale strategies, how to quote jobs, how to hire and manage employees, safety procedures, and more.
- Operations Manual: The JRA Operations provides details on how to run the day-to-day operations of a junk removal company.
- Video Training Series: BP clients have full access to JRA’s 150+ video training series. This complete series contains videos to help you onboard employees, as well as owner’s content to help you build a successful business.
- Advertising Services: In addition to a full website, Business Package clients get a free month of JRA’s expert Google Ads Management and Search Engine Optimization services.
- Contact Center: JRA’s Contact Center provides professionally trained customer service representatives to take your customer calls and book jobs. BP clients get the monthly management fee for this service waived for one month.
Continued Mentorship and Support
In addition to the JRA Business Package, Sean has taken advantage of other JRA offers as his business has grown. He’s continued to utilize JRA’s top-notch digital marketing services and recently participated in JRA’s first annual JUNKCON ™ as well as our Mastermind Group with Sam Schick. Sean says these opportunities to learn from the JRA team and fellow business owners are worth their weight in gold. “So many gold nuggets in these sessions,” says Sean. “If you want to level up, you should sign up.”
If you’re ready to join Sean and learn how the JRA services compare to a junk removal franchise opportunity, contact us today.