We offer light demolition services for a variety of structures. We demolish and remove playsets, sheds, decks, carports, barns, carpet, cabinets, and more.
We can get demolition work done quickly! For a standard job like a small shed, playset, or carpet removal, we can have the job started within 24 hours of your call. For jobs that are very large or require special equipment, we can be there and provide a quote within 24 hours, and can typically have your job started the following day. Give us a call to set up an estimate and get a timeline!
We offer both interior and exterior demolition services. We’ll demolish and remove:
- Bathroom and kitchen fixtures
- Cabinets and countertops
- Sheds and storage buildings
- Playsets and decks
- Hot tubs
- Gazebos and shelters
- And more!
Small or standard demolition projects are typically priced just like junk removal. That means you only pay for the space the demolition debris takes up in our truck – labor is included!
For large jobs or those requiring special tools, we may have to add a tool rental or additional labor charge. We’ll always give you this information up front and we won’t raise the price on you once we start!
The Demolition Process
- Call today to schedule a day and time that works for you.
- Once we arrive, we’ll give you a no-obligation estimate. If you give us the go-ahead, we’ll start your job immediately.
- If the project is large or requires special equipment, we’ll get you scheduled for a day and time that’s convenient for you.
- On demolition day, we’ll get there on time with the proper equipment and get to work.
- We’ll complete demolition, remove all the debris, and leave you with a clean site!